TERMS & CONDITIONS
HEALTH RULES & GUIDELINES FOR STUDIO CLASSES
If you have contracted or tested positive for COVID-19 please contact the studio immediately on 0425 220 286 or email email@example.com.
If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing ANY flu-like symptoms (coughing, sore throat, runny nose, fever) please stay at home.
In order to adhere to COVID-19 safety guidelines, all Dancing Through Life Studios classes will be capped at 15 dancers per class.
You MUST pre-book and pay online prior to attending our studio classes. This can be done via We will not be accepting walk-ins and in-studio payments.
For cancellations after 4.00pm on the day of classes, DTLS will not be issuing refunds or transfers.
Hand sanitising stations will be provided for all dancers to use before and after every class. If you need to cough or sneeze please do so into your elbow, not your hands.
Social distancing of 1.5 meters must be kept between dancers at all times.
Dancing Through Life Studios health rules and guidelines will be updated in accordance with NSW Health announcements. Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay updated.
We thank you for your understanding and continued support during this time.
Prior to attending our studio classes with Dancing Through Life Studios, you acknowledge that;
1. If you have contracted or tested positive for COVID-19 you will contact the studio immediately on 0425 220 286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If you are feeling unwell or have ANY flu-like symptoms (coughing, sore throat, runny nose, fever) please stay at home and advise the studio that you will not be attending your class.
3. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, our class sizes are limited. You MUST pre-book and pay prior to attending our studio classes. We will not be accepting any walk-ins and in-studio payments. Bookings can be made via
4. Due to capped class sizes, DTLS will not be issuing refunds or transfers for classes canceled after 4pm on the day of class.
5. You will wash or sanitise your hands using the provided sanitising stations at the studio, before and after every class.
6. You will remain at a safe distance of 1.5 meters between other dancers at all times.
7. Every effort has been made to ensure our studio environment is safe, however, you are agreeing to participate at your own risk.
8. If you have any prior medical conditions or injuries please notify our DTLS studio teacher at the beginning of your class.
9. You give permission for Dancing Through Life Studios to use any images or videos taken of you to be used for marketing purposes only. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed during classes please notify our DTLS studio teacher at the beginning of your class.
When purchasing a DANCE PASS at Dancing Through Life Studios you acknowledge that;
1. Our DANCE PASS card entitles you to participate in the purchased number of classes at Dancing Through Life Studios.
2. Due to COVID19 restrictions, our class sizes are limited. You MUST pre-book prior to attending our studio classes even if you already have a DANCE PASS, to ensure your place in the class. This can be done via We will not be accepting any walk-ins and in-studio payments.
3. Your DANCE PASS must be shown at the beginning of each class before you can participate in the class.
4. Our DANCE PASSES are not refundable for cash, transferable or can not be used in conjunction with any other class offers or discounts unless authorised by the studio.
5. Your DANCE PASS is valid until the end of the year that it was purchased.
Prior to attending an online class with Dancing Through Life Studios you acknowledge that;
1. You have set up ZOOM on your device/s that will be used.
2. You have tested your device's battery, sound, microphone, and internet connection are prior to the class.
3. You have set up a safe dance space/area in your home (or outside) that is free from any obstacles or danger.
4. If you are disconnected during a live-streamed ZOOM class, that it is up to you to reconnect at any time during the session, using the given login ID and password.
5. If DTLS experiences any technical difficulties resulting in excessive delay or termination of the class we will transfer the cost of the class towards your next class.
6. If you are late to our online class or are disconnected on your end due to poor phone/ internet connection you agree to accept the charge of the class.