TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Dancing Through Life Studios. Our website and all associated domains and apps (“ Sites ”) are operated by Dancing Through Life Studios (collectively, “ DTLS ”, "DTL Studios", “ us ”, “ our ” or “ we ”).
DTLS provides various dance services, including, but not limited to, promoting and selling tickets to our productions, taking bookings for our dance studio, PPY program, dance lessons and classes, membership services, promoting and seeking support of donors and supporters, and selling merchandise (“ Services ”). The Services can be delivered via the Sites, over the telephone or in person at our studio, with the location of our studio being subject to change at DTLS's discretion.
Prior to attending our studio classes with Dancing Through Life Studios, you acknowledge that;
1. If you have contracted or tested positive for COVID-19 you will contact the studio immediately on 0425 220 286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If you are feeling unwell or have ANY flu-like symptoms (coughing, sore throat, runny nose, fever) please stay at home and advise the studio that you will not be attending your class.
3. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, our class sizes are limited. You MUST pre-book and pay prior to attending our studio classes. We will not be accepting any walk-ins and in-studio payments. Bookings can be made via
4. Due to capped class sizes, DTLS will not be issuing refunds or transfers for classes canceled after 4pm on the day of class.
5. You will wash or sanitise your hands using the provided sanitising stations at the studio, before and after every class.
6. You will remain at a safe distance of 1.5 meters between other dancers at all times.
7. Every effort has been made to ensure our studio environment is safe, however, you are agreeing to participate at your own risk.
8. If you have any prior medical conditions or injuries please notify our DTLS studio teacher at the beginning of your class.
9. You give permission for Dancing Through Life Studios to use any images or videos taken of you to be used for marketing purposes only. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed during classes please notify our DTLS studio teacher at the beginning of your class.
Prior to attending an online class with Dancing Through Life Studios you acknowledge that;
1. You have set up ZOOM on your device/s that will be used.
2. You have tested your device's battery, sound, microphone, and internet connection are prior to the class.
3. You have set up a safe dance space/area in your home (or outside) that is free from any obstacles or danger.
4. If you are disconnected during a live-streamed ZOOM class, that it is up to you to reconnect at any time during the session, using the given login ID and password.
5. If DTLS experiences any technical difficulties resulting in excessive delay or termination of the class we will transfer the cost of the class towards your next class.
6. If you are late to our online class or are disconnected on your end due to poor phone/ internet connection you agree to accept the charge of the class.
Prior to attending a private lesson with Dancing Through Life Studios you acknowledge that;
1. 50% deposit to secure all private lesson bookings
2. If you cancel your private lesson within less than 24hrs notice you will be charge the full amount for your private lesson.